Segmentation and targeting for email marketing
Learn how to review and select segmentation and targeting approaches for email marketing
Segmentation will help you target the right customer with the right message and achieve your goals, such as increasing sales or event attendance.
This module will introduce you to using different levels of segmentation and targeting to boost response from your email campaigns.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Segmentation and targeting
- Customer profile characteristics (demographics)
- Customer value – current and future
- Customer lifecycle groups
- Current and predicted behaviour in response and purchase
- Email recommendation engines
- Customer multi-channel behaviour (channel preference)
- Euroffice targeted email marketing case study
- Explain the six main segmentation and targeting approaches that could be used.
- Effectively combine layering to your segmentation.
This module is in the Email Marketing and Automation Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual Membership Already an Individual or Business member?