Auditing and improving email deliverability
Learn how to review how many of your emails reach the inbox and understand techniques that can be used to increase delivery
Getting your emails delivered and into your subscriber’s inbox is essential to make the most of your email marketing. Poor deliverability means subscribers don’t see your messages. This leads to decreasing engagement and revenue.
This module shows you how to audit for deliverability issues and then take action to improve deliverability and manage your sender reputation.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- How much is poor email delivery limiting email marketing?
- Understanding email delivery measures
- What factors affect delivery?
- Understanding and managing your sender reputation
- Content assessment
- Spam traps
- Other IP broadcasting factors
- Understand the fundamental elements of email marketing deliverability
- Learn how to audit your current programme for deliverability problems and start to identify the underlying causes
- Discover the ways to start improving your deliverability
- Find the right tools to help you monitor your deliverability
This module is in the Email Marketing and Automation Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?