Benchmarking email marketing performance
Learn the important metrics to review the effectiveness of your email marketing and how to compare them against published benchmarks
Interaction with email campaigns is typically measured through open and click-through rates. It is useful to review email response in this way, but if this is all you measure, you’re missing the bigger picture of assessing the value of email to your company and its customers.
In this module, you’ll learn important metrics to help you review the effectiveness of your email marketing and how to compare them against published benchmarks.
It includes updated information on how you can compare the business value generated by different types of email marketing activity compared to other channels using acquisition reports in Google Analytics 4.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What are email marketing metrics?
- Why your email metrics matter
- Business metrics
- Process metrics
- Hidden metrics
- Benchmarking against your competition
- Understand the metrics that reflect the engagement of your email marketing
- Benchmark your email marketing performance against competitors