Review techniques to grow and improve email subscription lists
Learn how to use best practice approaches and techniques to grow and improve your list of subscribers
Growing an engaged email list is one of the most important parts of creating a successful email marketing strategy and for a lot of businesses and organizations, it’s also one of the most challenging. Luckily, there are a number of techniques you can use to grow your email subscriber list.
In this module, we will demonstrate why it is important to have a structured approach to collecting and maintaining your customer data and the important online and offline touchpoints that you need to consider when reviewing your list for quality.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Setting list growing objectives
- Technique 1: Define methods to build your house list
- Technique 2: Use offline methods to build your house list
- Technique 3: Use pop-ups to grow your list
- Technique 4: Double or single opt-in?
- List maintenance
- Creating a common customer profile to improve list quality
- Define options to keep your profile info fresh
- Selective opt-out
- Using sense and respond
- Apply best practices to grow your subscriber list
- Apply best practices to improve the quality of your subscriber list
This module is in the Email Marketing and Automation Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?