Review opportunities for using email for acquisition and retention
Learn how to recognize the different opportunities for acquiring and retaining customers using email marketing
Although many just think of email as a customer retention channel; email marketing works best as a relationship-building tool and is great for reaching new prospects, acquiring new customers, and retaining existing customers.
In this module, we identify the key elements needed for successful customer acquisition and retention using email marketing.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Why is email marketing and automation important?
- First-party and third-party email acquisition
- Types of email for acquisition
- Types of email for retention
- Recognize opportunities for customer acquisition through email marketing
- Recognize opportunities for customer retention through email marketing
This module is in the Email Marketing and Automation Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?