Smart Insights is designed as a self-service platform for Small and Medium-sized businesses (SMEs or SMBs) to improve their digital marketing with less use of consultants and agencies. In our blogs and member resources we aim to answer these common questions that small business owners have about digital marketing strategy. Read our guide on Using RACE to create a Digital Marketing Plan for a Small Business.1. What is digital marketing, and why is it important for my small business?
2. How can I create a digital marketing strategy tailored to my business goals and budget? Get started with our free digital marketing strategy PDF and Powerpoint available with free membership.
3. What are the different digital marketing channels available, and which ones should I focus on?
4. How do I identify and target my ideal audience online?
5. What are the key elements of a successful website for my business?
6. Should I invest in search engine optimization (SEO) to improve my website’s visibility on search engines?
7. What is pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and how can I use it to drive traffic and sales?
8. How can I effectively use social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for marketing?
9. Are email marketing campaigns still relevant, and how do I build and manage an email list?
10. What role does content marketing play in digital marketing, and how do I create valuable content for my audience?
We explain best practices to grow your business in our digital learning and templates for members.
To improve your digital marketing we suggest you answer these FAQs to get started: