Learn basic analysis and reporting techniques for SEO using free tools
- Last updated: December 2013
- Format: Embedded HTML5 MP4 video (plays on iPad)
- Tutor: Dave Chaffey
How will these training videos help me?
These video tutorial screencasts show these techniques to help you review the effectiveness of your SEO and content marketing so you can report results to colleagues or clients :
- Tutorial 1. Using Google’s New Keyword Planner to understand customer search behaviour and demand (New)
- Tutorial 2. Using Google Trends for visualising variations in search demand (New)
- Tutorial 3. Using Google Analytics new Google Webmaster Tools reports for analysis of SEO effectiveness given the growth in not-provided (New)
- Tutorial 4. Benchmarking competitor site backlinks using Majestic SEO
What our members say about the SEO analysis and reporting video tutorials
Smart Insights has helped us take the right decision on a variety of occasions and we actively use its content to justify our marketing initiatives and spend.
Joao da Costa, Marketing Officer at Southbank International School
We are at the early stages of our digital marketing journey, Smart Insights templates and tutorials help us check and learn as we go.
Stuart Sykes, Digital Marketing Manager
Smart Insights is one of the best digital ‘tools’ on the internet today. It has been a great asset as a channel of advice and insight, helping me to deliver an all-encompassing digital strategy.
Jennifer Law, E-Communications Manager, National Pharmacy Association
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates