Evaluate content marketing ROI
Learn how to prove the effectiveness and ROI of content marketing and understand how to estimate content creation and distribution costs
Reporting on content effectiveness must go further than simple metrics such as views and clicks. You need to understand whether the time and money invested in content matches up with the results you achieve.
Only then can you truly understand whether you’re getting a valuable return on your investment in content marketing.
In this module, we will cover three frameworks you can use to assess the best KPIs to review to prove the value of content marketing for your organization or clients.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Four simple content marketing categories
- Additional content marketing metrics
- Using the RACE framework to review content effectiveness
- How to calculate the cost of content marketing
- Costing different types of content complexity
- Costing content promotion
- Identify relevant content marketing metrics for different types of organization
- Understand how to estimate content creation and distribution costs
This module is in the Content Marketing Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?