What is Digital Transformation?
According to analyst Brian Solis of the Altimeter Group commenting on the Smart Insights blog Digital Transformation must be wide-ranging to prepare your business for the future.
“The realignment of, or new investment in, technology, business models, and processes to more effectively compete in an ever-changing digital economy”.
Download our free introduction to digital transformation
Why is Digital Transformation vital?
An ongoing, proactive approach for managing Digital Transformation is essential to keep larger businesses and brands relevant and competitive in the future.
Think of what you could be missing if you don't have a digital transformation programme in place...
- You don't have a vision for how integrated digital marketing can support your business
- You don't have a strategy or roadmap to exploit digital media and technology
- You don't have the best resources or structure in place to compete
- You don't have a performance improvement based on the right KPIs to optimise marketing
Don’t be left behind, start your journey to make the most of your digital marketing. Start Now.
Who is doing Digital Transformation well?
Just a sample of the organisations who have executed impactful digital tranformation.
- Global 202 content & social media marketing initiative
- The integrated O2 ‘Be More Dog’ campaign in the UK
- Barclays Bank creating ‘Digital Eagles’ in branch to help customers be more web
See how you rank in our digital tranformation capability review in less than 5 mins