Employee Development Learning Path
Use a structured approach to evaluate individual and team marketing skills and create an action plan for improvement
How will this Learning Path help me and my business?
This structured e-learning activity will help marketers assess their learning needs, whether experienced or new to their role, and managers seeking to develop the skills of their team. The accompanying resources can be used for annual development or performance reviews between managers and team members and worked on during the year.
What is a Learning Path?
Smart Insight’s Learning Paths are our unique interactive online training courses which explain concepts, give examples and test understanding.
Unlike many online e-learning courses, each module is self-contained, so you can quickly access guidance to help improve your marketing activities.
Common modules are shared between Learning Paths to avoid duplication of learning material. You can also complete the full Learning Path to earn a CPDSO certification.
We appreciate finding time for skills development is a challenge. Our Learning Paths enable training to be bite-sized, engaging and - crucially - results orientated. When combined with our suite of templates, you’ll soon be taking your marketing activities to the next level.
Accredited learning activities with the Continuing Professional Development Standards Office (CPDSO)
Each Smart Insights Learning Path has been independently assessed and accredited by the CPD Standards Office, so you can be confident that the quality of the learning and assessment experience has been audited and recognized for its quality.
Members who successfully complete this Learning Path have the ability to review their own skills and the marketing skills of a team with the view to creating an action plan for improvement.
- Identify the key elements of an effective employee development plan
- Review the effectiveness of your current skills in relation to role requirements
- Develop an employee development plan to focus attention on skills acquisition and implementation
How is the Learning Path structured?
The Learning Path is separated into these topics and modules:
Topic 1 - Employee development
- Developing your marketing skills with Smart Insights
- Developing your team members with Smart Insights
Roles who will find this Learning Path useful
- Company owners and directors working for smaller businesses
- Managers responsible for increasing the contribution of digital channels in their organization, including Digital Director and digital marketing managers
- Heads of marketing including CMO, VP of Marketing, Chief Customer Officer, and Marketing Director
- Marketing executives or specialists
- Consultants or agency account managers