Developing your team members with Smart Insights
Learn how to develop an action plan for enhancing the marketing skills of your team
When done right, investment in employee development (time, effort and financing) will more than pay off for the company over the longer-term.
In this module, we’ll explain best practices for employee development in marketing and then outline how the Smart Insights platform supports the development of marketing skills.
We’ll also examine benefits to the organization, and different methods and approaches managers can use when developing marketing teams, including the creation of actionable employee development plans.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Before we begin
- Defining employee development
- Employee development for marketing teams
- The challenge of lifelong learning
- Manager and employee roles
- Creating custom development plans
- Reviewing an employee development plan
- The Smart Insights platform
- Holding progress meetings
- Giving feedback on performance outcomes