Developing your marketing skills with Smart Insights
Learn how to develop an action plan for enhancing your own marketing skills
At a very high-level, employee development is a planned process aimed at improving, enhancing, refining and honing existing skills, and to also developing newer ones, in support of the organization’s mission and goals.
In this module, we’ll explain best practices for employee development in marketing and then outline how the Smart Insights platform supports the development of your marketing skills trough the creation of an action plan.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Before we begin
- Defining employee development
- Employee development for marketers
- The challenge of lifelong learning
- Manager and employee roles
- Creating custom development plans
- Reviewing your development plan
- The Smart Insights platform
- Attending progress meetings
- Receiving feedback on performance outcomes
This module is in the Employee Development Learning PathView Learning Path
Membership options include access to Learning Paths and much more.Membership Options Already a Starter member? Login here