Structure a plan using Smart Insights’ RACE
Learn how to structure a comprehensive omnichannel marketing plan, using Smart Insights' RACE
In this module you’ll learn how to structure a digital marketing plan, using the Smart Insights’ RACE Growth System which combines the RACE Planning Framework and the RACE OSA improvement process.
We created the RACE to help people easily create a marketing plan that covers all activities. We found that many people didn’t know where to start when structuring a plan to cover the many paid, owned and earned inbound marketing available to help grow a business.
RACE covers the full customer lifecycle or marketing funnel from: Plan, Reach, Act, Convert, Engage. In this module, we’ll show you how each part of RACE planning is broken down into five key activities, forming 25 marketing activities in total.
We recommend you follow the questions and prompts in our Digital marketing strategy audit/healthcheck to review your current use of digital marketing and identify improvements to support growth.
- The RACE Growth System
- The RACE Planning Framework
- The RACE OSA improvement process
- Test your understanding
- Structure a comprehensive omnichannel marketing plan using the RACE Planning Framework
- Understand the different components of the RACE Growth System
- Define the key activities and measures that need to be used to support RACE planning