Structure a plan using the RACE Planning framework
Learn how to structure a comprehensive omnichannel marketing plan, using the Smart Insights RACE planning framework
We created RACE as a planning system for omnichannel marketing since we found that many people didn’t know where to start when structuring a plan to cover the many paid, owned, and earned inbound marketing activities available to help grow a business.
RACE covers the full customer lifecycle or marketing funnel from: Plan, Reach, Act, Convert, Engage In this module, we’ll show you how each part of RACE planning is broken down into five key activities, forming 25 activities in all.
We recommend you follow the questions and prompts in our Digital Marketing Audit template to review your current use of digital marketing and identify improvements to support growth.
- What does RACE stand for?
- What are the benefits of using RACE?
- Test your understanding
- Structure a comprehensive omnichannel marketing plan using the RACE planning framework
- Explain the benefits of using this approach
- Define the key activities and measures that need to be used to support RACE planning