How to plan and promote a high-converting webinar
Learn the steps it takes to effectively plan, promote and increase your webinar's conversion rate.
This module will show you how to effectively plan and promote your webinar. You will also learn about the different types of webinars, how to choose the best type for your business objectives, and what post-event promotion tactics are available.
Who is the guide for?
This Quick Win is for any marketer looking to improve results for their company, whether it’s to generate more awareness about your products and services, to generate more interest in your brand, or to convert viewers into actual customers.
How is this Quick Win structured?
We will cover every aspect of planning and promoting a webinar in four actionable steps:
- Planning your webinar: from coming up with a headline to targeting and topic selection
- Researching your webinar topic: get your creative juices flowing by finding subject matter based on customer opinion and search behaviour
- Promoting your webinar: how to promote your webinar effectively to get more targeted participants
- Running your webinar: how to make sure everything goes smoothly
- Post webinar follow-up: making the most of all opportunities generated by your webinar
- New best practice advice and tips have been added to further improve your webinar planning.
- New advice included for joint webinar events and creating a campaign timeline
About the authors
Lilach Bullock is highly regarded on the world speaker circuit, Lilach has graced Forbes and Number 10 Downing Street. She’s a hugely connected and highly influential entrepreneur. Listed in Forbes as one of the top 20 women social media power influencers and was crowned the Social Influencer of Europe by Oracle. She is listed as the number one Influencer in the UK by Career Experts and is a recipient of a Global Women Champions Award for her outstanding contribution and leadership in business. Check out her site Lilach Bullock or connect with her on LinkedIn
Amelia Mayes is Head of Content at Smart Insights. She is responsible for managing the paid member content library and e-learning resources, as well as strategic planning to ensure customers get the most from their memberships. She is a University of Southampton and the Chartered Institute of Marketing graduate with over 7 years’ experience in digital marketing, specializing in content marketing.