Use social media to support a marketing campaign
Learn to review how different email types and targeting can be used to maximize the impact of a campaign
Social media are powerful in reaching, engaging and influencing audiences across the customer lifecycle.
Within the RACE planning framework, social media is placed under the Engage section since it excels as a customer communications tool and through the social amplification effect which can also encourage advocacy to new potential customers.
This module focuses on how to use social media for customer and campaign communications.
Our editorial calendar Excel template features several ways to ideate or think through the types of content you are looking to share against your goals.
We have a separate Social media marketing Learning Path which has more depth on how to Plan, Manage and Optimize social media.
- What are social media marketing campaigns?
- Why are social media marketing campaigns important?
- Types of social sharing
- Examples of social media posts
- Paid social media update options
- Other paid social options
- Getting the sell-inform-entertain balance right
- Creating an editorial post sharing schedule
- Tracking the impact of your social posts
- Test your understanding Summary
- Identify opportunities to use organic and paid social media to support your campaign goals
- Create an editorial plan to structure social sharing through a campaign or ‘always-on’ activities