Use email to support a marketing campaign
Learn to review how different email types and targeting can be used to maximize the impact of a campaign
Email still excels as a powerful customer communications tool due to its individual targeting capabilities and its ability to offer detail to more advanced creative.
This module focuses on how to use social media for customer and campaign communications.
We have a separate Email marketing Learning Path which has more depth on how to Plan, Manage and Optimize your email communications.
- How different types of customer email can support campaigns
- Example 1 – ‘The waves of a campaign’
- B2B example A ‘Sense and Respond’ example
- Test your understanding
- Review different email types to maximize the impact of a campaign on existing customers
- Assess how different campaign ‘waves’ can be used to engage customers throughout a campaign through different approaches to recency and frequency
This module is in the Campaign Planning Learning PathView Learning Path
Membership options include access to Learning Paths and much more.Membership Options Already a Starter member? Login here