Target featured snippets
Increase the visibility of your pages within the search results pages by getting featured within snippets
Featured snippets are selected search results that are featured on top of Google’s organic results, below the ads in a box.
You will learn how featured snippets in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) are generated by Google and how you can optimize your content to increase the chances of your site being included in the snippets.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What are featured snippets?
- Why target featured snippets?
- Marking your page as a featured snippet
- Examples of snippets
- Knowledge graph boxes
- Using research to guide implementation and optimization
- Optimizing for featured snippets
- Getting your images featured
- Research featured snippets from competitors
- Snippet bait
- Understand the types and importance of different featured snippets for different types of business
- Optimize your content to target featured snippets
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?