Review opportunities for structured data markup
Learn how to add structured data to your website to increase visibility in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs)
Traditional, text-only, search result snippets aim to summarize the content of a page in our search results.
By using structured data markup on their pages, website owners in relevant sectors such as retail can notify Google of specific data relevant to their content in a defined structure such that Google doesn’t have to determine the information.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What are rich snippets?
- How do rich snippets work?
- Why is structured markup data important?
- Rich snippet visibility in search engines
- Syntax of Schema.org markup
- Using the structured data markup helper for e-commerce sites
- Understand the principles of structured data
- Identify opportunities for using structured data to feature content more prominently
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?