Review and reduce duplicate content
Learn how duplicate content on your site can reduce your ranking and what tools and techniques can be used to manage it
Duplicate content can result in site owners suffering from lower rankings and traffic losses. These losses occur because search engines will rarely show multiple versions of the same content, so are forced to choose which version is most likely to be the best result.
We will explain how Google detects duplicate content and how to reduce its impact.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What is duplicate content?
- Why are duplicates important?
- Reasons for duplicated content
- How to review and manage duplicate content
- Define optimal URL structure to prevent duplicates
- Describe the impact duplicate content has on indexing and ranking
- Identify the primary causes of duplicate content
- Identify the tools and techniques that can effectively reduce or remove duplicate content
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?