Review and improve video search effectiveness
Learn how to gain visibility of videos within the Google Search Results Pages which are typically hosted on YouTube
Video is now the fastest-growing content type on both desktop and mobile devices. Faster connection speeds and increasing processing power in mobile devices has enabled the increase in streaming web video, making video instantly accessible to web users and a necessary form of engagement for brands and small businesses alike.
Video content can make a very valuable contribution to your SEO strategy if tagged and managed correctly as we explain in this module.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Google and video
- Getting your videos found by Google
- Video search results
- Indexing video using structured data and sitemaps
- Best practice guidelines
- Auditing video performance
- Audit your videos to ensure they are reaching your intended audience
- Implement best practice approaches to using video content
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?