Review and improve mobile ranking
Learn how to review the importance of mobile search to your business and techniques to improve it
The importance of mobile search varies a lot by sector, but in most consumer sectors, it accounts for more than 50% of searches.
This module will equip you with the vital skills necessary to evaluate mobile SEO effectiveness, starting with the importance of mobile searches by consumers when searching for your products.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- How many searches are mobile?
- Mobile-friendly websites
- Why mobile-friendly sites are important
- How much mobile traffic does your site attract?
- How to review mobile errors
- Using Google Keyword Planner and Google Ads
- Mobile site serving techniques
- Review the current mobile status of your website
- Implement measures to improve your visibility in mobile search results
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Membership options include access to Learning Paths and much more.Membership Options Already an Learner/Starter/Pro member?