Review and improve international search effectiveness
Understand the options and best practices for ranking local-language content in different countries.
If your business is already international, it’s likely that you have your site set up to target different users in different countries with local content. It’s important to know how to review how traffic and conversions vary by country.
In this module, you will learn the principles of reviewing international search effectiveness and SEO behaviour for your site and the options available to serve the most relevant localized country-specific content to users in different countries.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- International search effectiveness
- Why international search is important
- How international SEO differs from regular SEO
- International keyword research
- Challenges of international SEO
- Giving hints to search engines
- The relevance of SEO for international audiences
- Review your international search effectiveness
- Know the main techniques available to target localized content for different countries
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?