Digital strategy success factors
Learn how to define a structure and scope for your omnichannel marketing strategy
Success in digital marketing requires you to review and prioritize from the many digital communications techniques available across the customer lifecycle, from customer acquisition to retention.
If you don’t have a planning framework in place, you may miss out on opportunities to grow your business. This module explains and compares three complementary frameworks for structuring a digital strategy, including the RACE Growth System and SOSTAC, which can be used to ensure you develop a well structured, comprehensive plan.
SOSTAC can be used to structure your plan while RACE details the communications activities. We will also introduce our Digital Transformation playbook template as a way to structure your omnichannel strategy.
- Does your business have a digital strategy?
- What should a digital strategy contain?
- Why is a future growth plan important?
- Integrating your digital marketing plan with other plans
- Structuring your plan with a planning framework
- Introducing SOSTAC® and the RACE Growth Planning frameworks
- Creating an integrated multichannel plan
- Summarize the six pillars for success that should be included in your digital marketing strategy
- Explain how digital plans relate to other plans
- Compare three complementary frameworks for structuring a digital strategy
- Lay out a one page summary of your digital strategy