Customer service and success
Learn how to review the quality of customer service delivered by online channels and balance this against the cost to serve
There are a number of options for delivering customer service online either using web self-service via FAQ or a knowledge base or human assistance where that is required.
Improving the quality of service can help customer satisfaction and retention.
This module shows you how to review different types of online customer service including knowledge bases, email support and social media customer care.
- Online customer service and customer care
- Why is good quality customer service important?
- Measure and benchmark performance
- Response to contact forms with email
- Web self-service through FAQ and knowledge bases
- Live Chat customer service
- Call-back online customer support
- Using social media for customer support
- Improving customer service delivery
- Review the effectiveness of your online customer care options
- Apply best practices to improve the quality of online customer service