Create a social media strategy
Learn how to structure a social media strategy and translate it into practical actions to improve your goals
Social media is a powerful form of marketing communications because it can support many objectives across the customer lifecycle. This is shown in our lifecycle visual which show how a blend of organic and paid social media can be used to grow awareness, nurture interest and encourage purchase.
In this module, we focus on developing a communications strategy to develop awareness and support customer acquisition and retention.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Social media goals to focus on
- Creating a social media communications strategy with the 5Ws
- WHAT are you going to share?
- WHERE are you going to share?
- WHEN are you going to share?
- Structure a social media strategy to improve customer lifecycle communications
- Translate a social media strategy into practical actions to improve your goals