Competitor benchmarking with RACE
Learn how to gain both quantitative and qualitative insight using our recommended tools and insights sources
The Internet and digital media have made it much easier for consumers and businesses to compare alternative providers who are on their consideration list.
It’s also easier to get on that consideration list as people search or ask questions on social media to find providers.
This module and our companion competitor benchmarking guide and template will help you rapidly complete a review of your competitors’ online communications. This will help you identify opportunities to improve your digital communications and websites.
- What is the scope of competitor benchmarking?
- Making your benchmarking actionable
- Quantitative benchmarking using RACE Tools for obtaining quantitative information
- Benchmarking website marketing effectiveness
- Test your understanding
- Structure an online competitor comparison report
- Understand quantitative and qualitative insights to include in your report
- Access free tools to gain this insight