Campaign offer and big idea
Learn how to create engaging offers which are vital to successful campaigns that hit their targets.
All effective campaigns and ‘always-on marketing activities’ need a powerful hook, offer or key message you want the audience to recall and act upon.
How is this module structured?
The lessons in this module are:
- What are successful campaign communications?
- Why are clear campaign communications important?
- Direct-response offers
- Awareness-building offers
- The Big Idea
- Example 1: Sony Bravia
- Example 2: Honda – Power of Dream
- Example 3: Deloitte Do – B2B
- Test your understanding
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Distinguish between different types of campaign offer
- Summarize the features of an effective offer.
- Explain best practices for communicating the offer in different digital media.
- Learn how to develop the ‘Big idea’.
Who is this module for?
This module is for people who are involved with digital experience projects and initiatives.
Roles who will find this useful include:
- Company owners and directors
- Managers responsible for increasing the contribution of digital channels in their organization, including Digital Director and digital marketing managers
- Heads of marketing including CMO, VP of Marketing, Chief Customer Officer, and Marketing Director
- Marketing executives or specialists working on digital experience
- Consultants or agency account managers
This module is in the Campaign Planning Learning PathView Learning Path
Membership options include access to Learning Paths and much more.Membership Options Already a Starter member? Login here