Smarter Pinterest marketing guide
Managing marketing on Pinterest to build awareness and drive sales
How will this guide help me and my business?
Pinterest has grown rapidly in recent years such that it is now rated as the fourth biggest traffic source across sites, in many countries. Our Pinterest guide helps you to make optimum use of Pinterest's potential by taking you through the steps of creating an online presence or reviewing your existing approach with lots of inspiring examples of how businesses and brands are engaging their audience through their boards and campaigns.
Our Pinterest guide shows you:
- Where to get started in setting up Pinterest boards, including a jargon guide
- What to watch for, when reviewing your existing Pinterest use against competitors
- How to use Pinterest to increase awareness and sales
- Inspiring examples and options for creating boards and running campaigns on Pinterest
- How to integrate Pinterest with your site, social media and email marketing
- The options for tracking Pinterest
Who is this guide for?
This guide is for:
- Social media managers and execs
- Small business owners
How is the Pinterest marketing guide structured?
Our practical guide is structured around the Smart Insights PRACE framework which will help you think through how to make better use of Pinterest:
- An introduction to marketing with Pinterest
- Plan: Developing a Pinterest strategy
- Reach: Reaching your audience through Pinterest
- Act: Encouraging interaction with Pinterest
- Convert: Turning Pinterest interaction into leads and sales
- Engage: Keeping your audience engaged
- Updated examples from leading brands such as Honda, M&S, Whole Foods, Jonas Paul, LuxeYard, and Zara
- New information about promoted pins, video pins, carousels, and app pins
- Updated image dimensions in accordance with 2019 layouts
- Author: Rhian Harris
- Format: PDF download
- Related recommended resources: Social media marketing strategy guide: this guide is designed to help you create a social media strategy. By aligning the techniques mentioned in this guide with the strategy guide, you’ll create an effective social media strategy for your business.
About the author
Rhian Harris is a copywriter and blogger helping businesses with content for their marketing collateral. Starting out in the shiny new digital world in 2004, Rhian gained experience in all areas of digital media and e-commerce, working in utilities, travel, charity and retail sectors.
IDM qualified, Rhian is an online marketing all-rounder with a passion for words. She is a regular expert commentator for Smart Insights as well as other expert sites, as well as her own business Sparkly Content and her personal blog, From Tum To Mum.
Access this resource now
Individual and Business members get full access to this and 12 other guides in the Social media marketing Toolkit.Learn more about membership Already an Individual or Business member?