Index of Smart Insights resources and editable templates
A breakdown of all our resources and editable templates to optimize your marketing
How will this Index of Smart Insights resources and editable templates help me and my business?
Editable documents, spreadsheets, and presentation templates are amongst the most popular Smart Insights premium member resources. They are particularly useful for agencies and consultants since, with a Smart Insights Business Membership, they can be white labelled or amended for use with your logo and recommendations for presenting to clients. They are also often used in-house for amending or creating strategies and action plans within a company’s own business.
These editable templates are downloadable as Word, Excel or PowerPoint files which can also be imported into Google Documents equivalents. They have been designed to help members rapidly create audits and plans for many marketing activities with the emphasis on digital marketing. Activities covered include creating marketing strategies and plans through to auditing the use of digital marketing channels and applying best practices to optimize results.
We created this Index of Smart Insights resources and editable templates to help members have a clear overview of the vast range of resources we have available, and which are editable. It includes a summary of each resource and what you would use it for, to help you quickly find the right information and resource you need.
Our Index document is useful for:
- Giving oversight of all the resources we have available, split into topical toolkits, to help you optimize your marketing, improve your learning and grow your business.
- Learning which of our resources are editable and customizable. This is particularly useful for agencies and client-facing businesses who want to white label resources for their business/brand.
- Supporting your learning and business improvement process. You can save a copy of this spreadsheet and then annotate resources you have used and cross reference your own action plans
How is this guide structured?
The document is structured around our 20 core toolkits, with a tab for each one. In each sheet, you will find a list of all the resources within that toolkit, and which you can edit/white label for your business or clients. We’ve also included a brief summary of each resource and why you would use it, as well as recommended Learning Paths to support your marketing further.
Most template formats can be directly edited, and you can save a copy of Google Sheet files (File, Make a copy) or Export to Excel so that you can edit to keep a record of which templates you have applied to your business.
- Authors: Amelia Cooper and Dr. Dave Chaffey
- Format: Google Sheet document, with tabs for each of our 20 toolkits.
- Update frequency: This resource is updated monthly to ensure it contains the most recent changes and new releases to our content library.
About the authors
Amelia Cooper is Head of Content at Smart Insights. She is responsible for managing the paid member content library and e-learning resources, as well as strategic planning to ensure customers get the most from their memberships. She is a University of Southampton and the Chartered Institute of Marketing graduate with over 7 years’ experience in digital marketing, specializing in content marketing.
Dr. Dave Chaffey
Dave is co-founder of Smart Insights and creator of the Smart Insights RACE planning framework. For his full profile, or to connect on LinkedIn or other social networks, see the About Dave Chaffey profile page on Smart Insights. Dave is author of 5 bestselling books on digital marketing including Digital Marketing Excellence and Digital Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice. In 2004 he was recognized by the Chartered Institute of Marketing as one of 50 marketing ‘gurus’ worldwide who have helped shape the future of marketing.