Event marketing guide
How to plan and manage successful, cost-effective events
How will this Event Marketing guide help me and my business?
Whatever your business goals, live events can help you achieve them. This guide will give you the strategic advice you need to run successful events.
Whether you would you are looking to use events to generate more leads, reward and retain top customers, or want to position your company as a leader in the marketplace, this guide will help you understand the best type of event to achieve your objective.
The guide also references an event planning template to help you plan your event in a strategic manner, to get the best possible results.
Our Event Marketing guide shows you:
Our practical, in-depth guide will show you:
- How to create a strategy for your event, and set meaningful goals
- How to align your event marketing to your company’s overall business strategy
- How to chose the right format for your event
- How to maximise your event budget, what areas to prioritise, and how to run an event successfully on a limited budget.
- They key steps for promoting your event, which channels to use and how to get optimum results.
- Post event best practices for getting the best possible ROI.
- How to measure the success of your event and evaluate your ROI.
Who is this guide for?
This guide is for:
- Marketing Assistants, Marketing Executives and Marketing Managers
- Agency Marketers
- Small business/startup marketers
How is the Event Marketing guide structured?
- Step 1: Strategy and goal alignment
- Step 2: Event Formats: An overview of different event types.
- Step 3: Budget control
- Step 4: Event Promotion
- Step 5: Event planning and logistics
- Step 6: Post-event best practices
- Step 7: Measuring Success and Evaluating ROI
- Format: 14,000 word, 41 page A4 page PDF Ebook with illustrations and checklists
- Related recommended resources: Marketing Campaign Planning Toolkit.
- Authors: Mark Walker, edited by Dr. Dave Chaffey, Smart Insights
About the author
About Mark Walker:
Mark Walker, Head of Content Marketing at Eventbrite UK