Email marketing for charities and not-for-profits
Specialist guide for charitable organisations looking to improve their email marketing
How will this guide help me and my organisation?
In this practical guide on Email marketing we will explore the different ways that charities can enhance their email marketing programme and give examples of best practice within the sector.
There are many opportunities for charities to make email a media that is more engaging to audiences and more rewarding in financial and other ways to not-for-profit organisations.
This guide from charity digital marketing specialist Lucy Conlan will help you:
- Boost response to your emails
- Gain inspiration for improving your creative based on the examples covered
- Review your email communications strategy
- Learn and to evaluate and improve email marketing
About the author
Lucy Conlan, specialist charity digital marketing expert at Conlan Consult produced this guide.
What does the Email marketing best practices for charities guide cover?
This guide follows the same sections as our 7 Steps guide to email marketing :
- An introduction to email marketing for charities
- Step 1. Prioritise your email marketing efforts with the CRITICAL factors
- Step 2. Set your goals and build your list for Email Marketing
- Step 3. Defining your Email Marketing Proposition
- Step 4. Segmentation and targeting
- Step 5. Defining your integrated email communications strategy
- Step 6. Creating effective email templates and creative
- Step 7. Test, learn and refine