I’m sure you’ve noticed that digital marketers seem to love lists of tools to checkout whether they are using the same toolset as everyone else and to pick up some new and especially free tools.
Here, for my feed and email subscribers who are not following me on Twitter, is a linkbaitalicious list of the most useful digital marketing tools that I have learnt about from other Twitter users and re-tweeted over the last couple of months.
- Compilation of measurement tools to help with your SEO, Web Analytics, Usability, AdSense, Competitive Intelligence
- 10 Twitter Tools to help you work smarter
- Free tools and checklist to conducting An SEO Audit To Troubleshoot Problems & Tune-Up Performance
- 25 Infographics for web designers and marketers – ideal to brighten-up your office/cubicle or classroom: http://cli.gs/3A2j0d
- Web Design Industry Jargon – Glossary and Resources
- Email creative examples (mainly US)
- Email/web creative examples (mainly UK)
- Digital Dave’s Marketing Q&A
and finally if you have time for a lighter moment…