Includes templates, ready-to-use strategy documents, step-by-step guides and resources that will help you create optimized strategies that deliver HUGE results.
- Website design and digital experiences
About this guide
This guide from charity digital marketing specialist Lucy Conlan will help you to review your current approach and align your website goals against objectives. In addition it will mean you can meet the needs of typical charity audiences through persuasive messaging and information architecture for desktop and mobile sites.
- Step 1: Creating a website strategy (including goal setting)
- Step 2: Know and define your audience
- Step 3: Making an impact through effective structure and design
- Step 4: Compelling content
- Step 5: Resources
- Email marketing
About this Guide
In this practical guide on Email marketing we will explore the different ways that charities can enhance their email marketing programme and give examples of best practice within the sector.
- An introduction to email marketing for charities
- Step 1: Prioritise your email marketing efforts with the CRITICAL factors
- Step 2: Set your goals and build your list for Email Marketing
- Step 3: Defining your Email Marketing Proposition
- Step 4: Segmentation and targeting
- Step 5: Defining your integrated email communications strategy
- Step 6: Creating effective email templates and creative
- Step 7: Test, learn and refine
- Social media marketing
About this guide
This guide aims to give a clear structure to help you grow internal confidence and buy-in so that the benefits of social media can become visible and it becomes more accountable, serving the long-term strategic aims of charities.
- Social Media options
- Create a strategy
- Integrating Media
- Developing Content
- Monitoring and evaluation