Improve digital customer experience
Learn how to review and improve the effectiveness of digital experience, focusing on how website experience quality can be improved to encourage customer engagement and loyalty
To improve engagement and loyalty for digital services requires time to be put into research to review satisfaction.
This module will show you how to review loyalty drivers to help you improve the digital experience in the context as part of the overall brand experience.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- The need for continuous improvement
- Digital Experience Governance
- Customer engagement
- Net Promoter Score
- Improving digital experiences
- Voice of the Customer
- VoC Example
- Understand the elements of digital experience that need to be reviewed to improve loyalty
- Define a process for evaluating and improving digital experiences
This module is in the Google Analytics Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?