Mobile and multiscreen usability
Learn about the key elements for creating an effective digital experience across multiple screens and devices focusing on mobile usability
Two of the most important assets of digital society are information and content. The easier they can be retrieved, the more successful the provider will be. This means your design should consider how content and service is available in the best possible way for multiscreen use, i.e., when viewed at different resolutions and form factors on a range of devices. This module is not designed to be a full usability primer. It will give you an overview of the key issues for consideration when deciding what mobile website and app improvements to make for your business.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Progressive design
- The multiscreen landscape
- Assessing user technographics
- Understand the context
- Know your users
- Physical considerations – The Rule of Thumb
- Putting content first
- Staying on (touch) target
- Progressive Web Applications
- Reflect on the factors that influence quality website design and usability on mobile devices
- Identify the key elements to consider when developing content for multiple screens
- Review your current website for usability on multiple devices
- Consider the use of Progressive Web Applications (PWA) for your business
This module is in the Google Analytics Learning PathView Learning Path
Membership options include access to Learning Paths and much more.Membership Options Already an Learner/Starter/Pro member?