How to pitch inbound and content marketing campaigns
This guide will help you to pitch better to win more inbound and content marketing projects
How will this guide help me and my business?
This guide is aimed at helping agencies and consultants win pitches for content marketing campaigns and inbound marketing campaigns.
Whether you're just starting out, a new agency or a seasoned one, this guide will help you pitch to win inbound marketing and content marketing projects from prospects and clients.
The guide will take you through step-by-step how to pitch better and win more inbound and content marketing projects. The guide is specifically tailored to these types of campaign, rather than just how to pitch better.
Who is this guide for?
This guide is for agency owners or members of their team who may be asked to pitch an initial inbound marketing strategy to a prospect and then develop that further for the newly won client.
How is this guide structured?
The sections of this guide are:
- Framework to plan inbound marketing strategy
- Using KPIs to manage RACE
- Using RACE at the pitch stage
- Refining your initial pitch response with the RACE framework
- Creating a strong proposal
- Format: Online guide tailored specifically to pitching for content marketing and inbound marketing projects
- Related recommended resources: We have also previously produced a guide on how to create a proposal that wins you work
- Author(s): Mark Kelly
About the author
Mark Kelly is a freelance digital marketing consultant working with agencies and direct clients of Mark Kelly digital consultancy. You can follow him on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn.