Free Google and Facebook Paid Media Cheatsheet
Review your use of the latest paid media options on Google and Facebook using our free cheatsheet
How will this cheatsheet help me and my business?
Keeping track of all the developments within social networks and search engines can be quite overwhelming. To help you stay on top of your game and keep track of all these changes, we have our Free Google and Facebook Paid Media Cheatsheet.
The aim of this document is to highlight all the main platform changes and new features across Google Adwords and Facebook Paid Ads, to make sure that you don't miss out on this vital knowledge from the search engine and social network, each month.
Our free cheatsheet will help all Smart Insights' members to keep track of latest paid media options, to make sure you don't miss out on any of the latest developments and best spending options.
This cheatsheet for paid media options across Google and Facebook covers:
- The name of the all the main paid media options for promoting businesses on each of Google and Facebook
- A summary of its purpose, e.g. the content formats and targeting it offers
- The date it was first launched
Who is this cheatsheet for?
The cheatsheet is for:
- Anyone who works with social media platforms or search engines and wants to keep up to date with the latest platform updates
- Social media executives/managers who are working day-to-day on social media platforms or on social media strategy, so they know which new features they can use in their social media campaigns
- Digital marketing executives
- Digital media managers
- Marketing managers
Which platforms does the cheatsheet cover?
- Google Ads
- Facebook Paid Media
- Updates following Google AdWords’ rebrand to Google Ads
- Information on smart shopping, local, and hotel campaigns
- Included news of Facebook ad transparency and data security provisions
- Upcoming Facebook Keyword Snooze feature
Want more? Have a look at our complete digital media cheatsheet, highlighting the newest platform changes and features for a number of different platforms, such as Google and Facebook organic search and more:
- Google: SEO and Google Analytics
- Facebook organic options
- Twitter (organic and paid options)
- LinkedIn (organic and paid options)
This content has been updated with the most relevant platform updates up to December 2018.
- Author: Somya Mehta and Carolanne Mangles
- Format: Excel spreadsheet to score and identify improvements to your social and search marketing strategy
About the authors
Somya Mehta is the Online Copywriter/Editor and Email Marketing Executive at Smart Insights. Maintaining the high quality of Smart Insights member resources, working on content partnership emails, lead-gen campaigns and writing copy on a variety of different topics, such as content and influencer marketing, Somya works across various different touch points on the customer lifecycle. You can connect with her on LinkedIn or follow her on Twitter.
Carolanne Mangles is the digital marketing executive and editor at Smart Insights and oversees all blog content. She is involved in SEO strategy planning and improving pages for higher organic reach. When she’s not in the office, you’ll find her hiking in the countryside, eating cake or petting the nearest animal. Connect with her on LinkedIn or follow me on Twitter