Free Google and Facebook Paid Media Cheatsheet
Review your use of the latest paid media options on Google and Facebook using our free cheatsheet
How will this cheatsheet help me and my business?
Keeping track of all the developments within social networks and search engines can be quite overwhelming. To help you stay on top of your game and keep track of all these changes, we have our Free Google and Facebook Paid Media Cheatsheet.
The aim of this document is to highlight all the main platform changes and new features across Google Ads and Facebook Paid Ads, to make sure that you don't miss out on this vital knowledge from the search engine and social network, each month.
Our free cheatsheet will help all Smart Insights' members to keep track of latest paid media options, to make sure you don't miss out on any of the latest developments and best spending options.
This cheatsheet for paid media options across Google and Facebook covers:
- The name of the all the main paid media options for promoting businesses on each of Google and Facebook
- A summary of its purpose, e.g. the content formats and targeting it offers
- The date it was first launched
Who is this cheatsheet for?
The cheatsheet is for:
- Anyone who works with social media platforms or search engines and wants to keep up to date with the latest platform updates
- Social media executives/managers who are working day-to-day on social media platforms or on social media strategy, so they know which new features they can use in their social media campaigns
- Digital marketing executives
- Digital media managers
- Marketing managers
Which platforms does the cheatsheet cover?
- Google Ads
- Facebook Paid Media
Want more? Have a look at our complete digital media cheatsheet, highlighting the newest platform changes and features for a number of different platforms, such as Google and Facebook organic search and more:
- Google: SEO and Google Analytics
- Facebook organic options
- Twitter (organic and paid options)
- LinkedIn (organic and paid options)
This content has been updated with the most relevant platform updates up to January 2020.
- Author: James Story
- Format: Excel spreadsheet to score and identify improvements to your social and search marketing strategy
About the author
James Story is Senior Content Manager for Lead Tech, a financial lead generation company providing high-quality leads for financial advisers and financial advice firms. He is a University of Leeds graduate and has spent over five years creating content for online PR, SEO, and digital marketing activities.