Email marketing re-engagement and reactivation guide
How to re-engage inactive subscribers in your email database and turn lapsed subscribers into active customers
How will this guide help me and my business?
The aim of the guide is to help marketers who are engaged in email marketing campaigns to tackle the issue of inactive email subscribers. Inactive email subscribers don't have to be lost opportunities and there are ways to reengage those users and potentially turn them into paying customers or clients.
The guide is produced by email marketing experts and offers recommendations on different angles of email reactivation, including the problem of inactive subscribers and provides advice on how to improve the health of large email databases.
The guide is practical, actionable and includes:
- Recommendations to help increase email database health
- Recommendations to decrease inactive subscribers
- Case studies, quotes and examples from email marketing expert
Who is this guide for?
The guide is aimed at helping email marketers and senior digital marketing managers with an interest in email.
How is the guide structured?
Our market research guide uses the following structure:
- What is email marketing reactivation?
- Why is email marketing reactivation crucial?
- How to measure your list health
- How to measure the opportunity
- How to create a reactivation strategy
- Updated introduction in light of 2018 Deliverability Benchmark Report published by Return Path
- Additional references to research published by Yes Lifecycle MarketingEconsultancy
- New email examples from Red Bubble, Virgin Trains, Banana Republic and more
- Authors: Rowland Marsh and Philip Storey, consultants with Email marketing agency Enchant
- Format: Downloadable PDF e-book
About the authors
Rowland Marsh is the Marketing Manager at Enchant. He is a writer, marketer and reviewer. He studied Literature and Philosophy at UEA and has a background in promotions, marketing, communications and print media.
Philip Storey is the CEO at Enchant. He has enabled over 300 leading brands to make the ambition of putting customer needs before business goals a reality, resulting in the maximum return on investment for his clients.
Enchant is a customer lifecycle marketing agency, specialising in email marketing, CRM and paid social strategy. Expert consultants provide brands with the tools and strategic building blocks to create marketing strategies that put customers rst, every time. Enchant compiled this Email Marketing Reengagement & Reactivation Guide in partnership with Smart Insights.