Email marketing re-engagement and reactivation guide
Learn how to engage inactive email subscribers
Introduction to email reactivation
The aim of the guide is to help marketers who are engaged in email marketing campaigns to tackle the issue of inactive email subscribers. Inactive email subscribers don’t have to be lost opportunities and there are ways to reengage those users and potentially turn them into paying customers or clients.
The guide is produced by email marketing experts and offers recommendations on different angles of email reactivation, including the problem of inactive subscribers and provides advice on how to improve the health of large email databases.
The guide is practical, actionable and includes:
- Recommendations to help increase email database health
- Recommendations to decrease inactive subscribers
- Case studies, quotes and examples from email marketing expert
- Authors: Rowland Marsh and Philip Storey, consultants with Email marketing agency Enchant
- Format: 30 page A4 page PDF Ebook with illustrations and checklists
- The guide is more email marketers and senior digital marketing managers with an interest in email
About the authors
Rowland Marsh is the Marketing Manager at Enchant. He is a writer, marketer and reviewer. He studied Literature and Philosophy at UEA and has a background in promotions, marketing, communications and print media.
Philip Storey is the CEO at Enchant. He has enabled over 300 leading brands to make the ambition of putting customer needs before business goals a reality, resulting in the maximum return on investment for his clients.
Enchant is a customer lifecycle marketing agency, specialising in email marketing, CRM and paid social strategy. Expert consultants provide brands with the tools and strategic building blocks to create marketing strategies that put customers rst, every time. Enchant compiled this Email Marketing Reengagement & Reactivation Guide in partnership with Smart Insights.
Inside the guide
The detailed yet practical guide contains the following sections:
- What is email marketing reactivation?
- Why is email marketing reactivation crucial?
- How to measure your list health
- How to measure the opportunity
- How to create a reactivation strategy
- A practical checklist