Account-based marketing best practices guide
Learn practical techniques, using relevant tools, to launch or improve an ABM programme
How will this guide help me and my business?
Account-based marketing is an integrated strategic approach that coordinates personalized marketing and sales efforts to deepen engagement and nurture prospects, which encourages sales amongst different decision makers at specific target companies.
Account-based marketing (ABM) is one of the most exciting recent developments in recent years. Although the concept of ABM isn’t new, today’s digital marketing techniques have provided many new options for the ABM process. Learning ABM tactics and best practices can be difficult as much of what is written about ABM explains the concept or technologies without explaining the process of getting results. That’s where this guide comes in.
This guide will help you implement or improve ABM within your business. It talks you through the best approaches and alternative insight tools to give a step-by-step, actionable, and practical guide. It covers how to build a target account list, how to create an ABM strategy, and techniques to engage individual companies and monitoring ABM.
Who is this guide for?
This guide is for members of B2B marketing teams and managers who are looking to understand best practices to implement ABM. These include:
- Marketing directors and managers
- Inbound marketing managers
- Account directors
How is this guide to ABM structured?
This guide covers the following essential ABM activities to start or improve your lead generation and nurture programme:
- How to build an account-based marketing (ABM) target list
- How to get ABM accounts to your website
- ABM analysis, measurement, and reporting
- How to use website personalization to engage your accounts
- ABM technologies and processes
- Authors: Daley Robinson
- Recommended Resource: Account-based marketing briefing
- Format: Online long form to help you understand and implement ABM effectively