Create a plan to manage social media marketing to support your commercial goals
About our 7 Steps Social media marketing strategy guide
Today many companies are using social media tactically by posting updates to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ or Twitter. But few have a social media strategy which helps them use social media to support their business goals. Social media works best when it’s part of an integrated E-communications strategy where Social media works together with Search, Email and Content marketing.
Our social media strategy guide shows you:
- Setting goals for ROI and performance from social media marketing
- How to create an integrated social media marketing strategy
- The tools and techniques to start a social listening programme
- Practical “how-to” advice on getting more from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube”
- Workbook format makes it quick to review and decide on the changes you need to make to improve your online marketing results.
What does the Ebook include?
Our guide is structured around 7 steps you can use to create or review a social media strategy:
- Introduction – What is Social Media Marketing and Social CRM?
- Step 1 Set business goals for your social media strategy
- Step 2 Create your social media strategy
- Step 3 Social listening and online reputation management
- Step 4 Define content and engagement strategy
- Step 5: Define communications strategy
- Step 6: Define approaches for the core social media platforms
- Step 7: Social media optimisation (SMO)
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates