A planned approach to social media marketing
Learn how a more planned approach to your social media activities will help increase your business returns from social media marketing
Almost regardless of size, all businesses today are actively using social media marketing. Some micro-businesses may not have a website, but it’s likely they are using at least one social media platform.
In this module, we will explain how ‘Social’ can be a great addition to the tools available to marketers since it gives free and paid options to reach your target audience.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What is social media marketing?
- Social media activities requiring management
- Structure your social media strategy using SOSTAC®
- Identify the benefits of a more planned approach to social media marketing.
- Define the relevant stages of a social media plan.
This module is in the Social Media Marketing Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?