Learn what’s involved with social listening including including techniques and recommended tools
Marketers often think of social media as a channel where they can share content and product offers through updates on social networks. Yet, social media users will see the purpose of social media very differently; as a way to have conversations with friends, families and colleagues about their interests.
In this module, we explore these two different ways of thinking about social media overlap in the marketing activity known as social listening where marketers use social media as a research tool to understand what their audiences are discussing; what they’re interested in.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What is social listening and why is it useful?
- Creating a process for social listening
- Selecting KPIs and reports for monitoring
- Social listening reports
- Selecting social listening tools
- Reputation management
- Explain the goals and different forms of social listening
- Review the requirements and features of tools for social listening
- Put in place a reputation management process to respond to complaints or customer service requests
This module is in the Social Media Marketing Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual Membership Already an Individual or Business member?