Set social media goals
Learn how to set SMART objectives for your social media marketing including overall and specific goals for the social networks that are important to your business
Aligning social media campaigns with your business goals can be really tough. Especially as there isn’t a ‘correct’ answer when setting social media goals.
In this module, we’ll show you how to use a data-driven approach to improve your social media marketing, starting with SMART objectives so you can see whether you are hitting your targets.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Why it’s important to use SMART goals for social media
- Understanding different types of social media goals and KPIs
- An example of setting a simple goal
- Define your goals and how to measure them
- Examples of social media goals in action
- Consider how you will report on how your goals are achieved
- Set suitable marketing communications goals for social media
- Understand the linkage between social media goals and actions to hit targets
This module is in the Social Media Marketing Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?