A basic introduction to creating a social media marketing plan
- Author: Dave Chaffey and Dan Bosomworth
- Last updated: May 2012
- Format: 8 section, 19 A4 page PDF Ebook containing infographics and tips
We believe that you need to plan to get the most from social media marketing.
Our free need-to-know social media strategy guide will help get you up to speed with the issues you should think about to create a social plan.
Today many companies are using social media tactics by posting updates to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ or Twitter. But to make the most of the fantastic opportunity of social media and manage the threats a plan will help you build a communications strategy, content strategy and editorial plan so that your social communications give you the results you need.
Our guide, available free to basic members shows you:
- What needs to go into your social media plan
- Mistakes to avoid
- Using social media marketing for marketing benefits
- How to manage your reputation
- Growing your audience using content marketing
This advice is free to access if you are a Basic-level member
Smart Insights Expert Members also get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates