Create a structured plan to reach and convert more using the power of online content
About our content marketing strategy guide
How will the content marketing guide help me and my business?
We believe creating engaging content is one of the most powerful online marketing techniques available today, it underpins many of your online marketing efforts including:
- Paid search marketing
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Conversion rate optimisation
This guide shows you both how to develop a strategy to deploy content across all your online marketing and gives practical tips to make it happen. The Ebook features:
- Workbook format and checklist to makes it quick to scan to develop a strategy
- Covers both content marketing strategy and practical tips
- Shows you the tools and techniques needed to create your social media hub
- Key recommendations important to strategy are highlighted
- Written by Dan Bosomworth who has worked with many top brands to create effective content strategies and Stephen Bateman, a content marketing specialist.
What does the Ebook include?
The 7 steps covered are:
- Step 1 Put content at the heart of your marketing
- Step 2 Find the intersection with your brand and audience
- Step 3 Define content marketing strategy
- Step 4 Create e-communications strategy
- Step 5 Create your content hub
- Step 6 Maximise visibility and shareability through SMO
- Step 7 Measure and improve using analytics
What our members say about the Content marketing strategy guide
I was pleased to be one of the first to read through the “Content Marketing Strategy – Seven Steps to Success Guide” which outlines an actionable strategy to follow for a business that’s looking to introduce a content marketing plan.
The guide is perfect for both start-up organisations and large corporates to follow, also featuring a number of influential and leading experts on content marketing.
Simon Swan, Online Marketing & Planning Manager
I have been a regularly visitor to the site for a while now. I’ve got to say I think the site is fantastic and I love the weekly email. The upgrade to Expert is well worth the investment. We are starting to work with our key clients more and more with regard to content marketing. We are holding a workshop with a client on Thursday to work on personas. The personas toolkit that I downloaded has been very useful.
Richard Metcalfe, Senior Digital Marketing Consultant, Fat Media
Thanks to Smart Insights for making me a better marketer who is more focused on the right things. Smart Insights was the change I needed and through the resources, it is helping me to build a stronger more successful business.
Nadine Carr, Chief Marketing Officer, Kapelle Media, Toronto, Ontario
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates