Create a structured plan to reach and convert more using the power of online content
About our content marketing strategy guide
How will the content marketing guide help me and my business?
We believe creating engaging content is one of the most powerful online marketing techniques available today, it underpins many of your online marketing efforts including:
- Paid search marketing
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Conversion rate optimisation
This guide shows you both how to develop a strategy to deploy content across all your online marketing and gives practical tips to make it happen. The Ebook features:
- Workbook format and checklist to makes it quick to scan to develop a strategy
- Covers both content marketing strategy and practical tips
- Shows you the tools and techniques needed to create your social media hub
- Key recommendations important to strategy are highlighted
- Written by Dan Bosomworth who has worked with many top brands to create effective content strategies and Dave Chaffey, an acknowledged digital marketing expert
I was pleased to be one of the first to read through the “Content Marketing Strategy – Seven Steps to Success Guide” which outlines an actionable strategy to follow for a business that’s looking to introduce a content marketing plan.
The guide is perfect for both start-up organisations and large corporates to follow, also featuring a number of influential and leading experts on content marketing.
Simon Swan, Online Marketing & Planning Manager
What does the Ebook include?
The 7 steps covered are:
- Step 1 Put content at the heart of your marketing
- Step 2 Find the intersection with your brand and audience
- Step 3 Define content marketing strategy
- Step 4 Create e-communications strategy
- Step 5 Create your content hub
- Step 6 Maximise visibility and shareability through SMO
- Step 7 Measure and improve using analytics
What our members say about the Content marketing strategy guide
Smart Insights has helped us take the right decision on a variety of occasions and we actively use its content to justify our marketing initiatives and spend.
Joao da Costa, Marketing Officer at Southbank International School
We are at the early stages of our digital marketing journey, Smart Insights templates and tutorials help us check and learn as we go.
Stuart Sykes, Digital Marketing Manager
Smart Insights is one of the best digital 'tools' on the internet today. It has been a great asset as a channel of advice and insight, helping me to deliver an all-encompassing digital strategy.
Jennifer Law, E-Communications Manager, National Pharmacy Association
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates