Benchmarking your content marketing
Learn how to review the process of managing content marketing to identify areas where you may need to improve your capabilities
In order to improve or diversify your content marketing, you need to understand how your current efforts are performing within the market.
In this module, we explain a simple tool to help categorise your content into four categories known as ToFu, MoFu, Bofu, and RoFu – which can be used to compare your content gap to competitors.
We’ll also show you how you can use our benchmarking templates and capability grader to compare your approach to content marketing.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Tools to audit your content marketing capabilities
- Key success drivers for content marketing
- Benchmarking content assets used against competitors
- Benchmarking content distribution
- Evaluate your process for managing content marketing
- Compare your use of content assets with competitors
This module is in the Content Marketing Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?