Create a content editorial calendar
Learn how to schedule content to support coordinated activity as part of a marketing campaign or always-on activity
Editorial planning is an important part of campaign planning as it ensures your campaign is promoted through the right channels (usually blogs, social media, and email) at the right time.
Effective editorial planning strikes a balance between the number of platforms you use to reach your customers and the frequency of your messages through those platforms.
This module will help you get to grips with incorporating editorial planning into your content marketing efforts.
Our editorial planning spreadsheet template gives different options and examples of structuring an editorial plan.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Editorial planning as part of campaign planning
- Scheduling sharing of individual content assets as part of campaign
- Sharing content via a blog, social media, and email content
- Schedule content repurposing activities to make the best use of your content assets
- Schedule sharing of content via web, email and social media
This module is in the Content Marketing Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?