Review and improve your SEO with our unique workbook format
- Author: Dave Chaffey and James Gurd
- Last updated: September 2012
- Format: 30,000 words, 112 page A4 page PDF Ebook with examples and checklists
- Related resource: SEO strategy audit template (Excel)
How will this 7 Steps to SEO guide help me?
As marketers we need to keep reminding ourselves how incredibly important search engines are in reaching prospects and customers. If we don’t, then there will always be more web savvy competitors who are investing to ensure they deliver the best results from the search engines.
This comprehensive guide, gives you all the detail you need to review the SEO for your business or your clients. It’s gives far more up-to-date detail than any other book on SEO we’ve seen.
It’s designed for managers in businesses who need to understand and improve SEO to work through to review the key issues they need to consider and discuss with their in-house team, agencies or consultants. Smaller businesses can use it as a “do-it-yourself” guide to help SEO to boost their business. Agencies and consultants use it to review against their process and techniques and to make sure they are aware of the last Google changes.
To help get or keep your SEO on-track, this guide provides:
- A workbook format with all the questions you need to ask to help get better results in Google
- The latest on the major Google algorithm updates of 2011/2012 including Farmer, Penguin and Venice plus Google+!
- Checklists of success factors to review internally or with your agency
- Tutorials on how to use Google Analytics to improve results
- Many examples of what works and what to avoid
- Tools to help improve your SEO
What does the Ebook include?
The 7 steps covered are:
- Step 1 Do an audit and set your goals
- Step 2 Make sure the engines can find your content
- Step 3 Get your on-page optimisation right
- Step 4 Create awesome content for SEO
- Step 5 Get more quality links!
- Step 6 Refine your internal linking
- Step 7 Keeping customers engaged and loyal
What our members say about the Successful SEO Guide
Smart Insights has helped us take the right decision on a variety of occasions and we actively use its content to justify our marketing initiatives and spend.
Joao da Costa, Marketing Officer at Southbank International School
We are at the early stages of our digital marketing journey, Smart Insights templates and tutorials help us check and learn as we go.
Stuart Sykes, Digital Marketing Manager
Smart Insights is one of the best digital ‘tools’ on the internet today. It has been a great asset as a channel of advice and insight, helping me to deliver an all-encompassing digital strategy.
Jennifer Law, E-Communications Manager, National Pharmacy Association
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates