Paid media investment
Learn about the options for using paid digital media across the most important platforms, including Facebook, Google, Twitter and LinkedIn
There are many options for using paid digital media to build awareness and encourage conversion to sale.
It’s no surprise that the main digital platforms like Facebook, Amazon, Google and LinkedIn are keen to monetize their massive global audiences. This means that if you want to gain awareness on these platforms, it’s likely you will be missing out unless you pay, although there are still good opportunities to drive free ‘organic traffic’.
In this module we will help you review your investment decisions and advertising options across the most important platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our digital media options cheatsheet template will help you review the latest paid and organic marketing techniques available in each of the main digital media platforms.
- Fish where the fish are
- Targeting with paid media through the customer lifecycle
- Google advertising options
- Facebook advertising options
- Twitter advertising options
- LinkedIn advertising options
- Programmatic advertising
- Review the different platforms available for digital media
- Assess how targeting and placement options can improve response