Paid media investment
Learn the options for using paid digital media across the most important platforms, including Meta, Google and LinkedIn
There are many options for using paid digital media to build awareness and encourage conversion to sale.
It’s no surprise that the main digital platforms like Facebook, Amazon, Google and LinkedIn are keen to monetize their massive global audiences. This means that if you want to gain awareness on these platforms, it’s likely you will be missing out unless you pay, although there are still good opportunities to drive free ‘organic traffic’.
In this module we will help you review your investment decisions and advertising options across the most important platforms, including Meta, Google, X (formerly Twitter) and LinkedIn.
The aim of this module is to give an overview of the paid digital media options available. For details on the latest developments review our latest digital media updates tracker. This regularly updated resource will help you review the latest paid and organic marketing techniques available in each of the main digital media platforms.
- Fish where the fish are
- Targeting with paid media through the customer lifecycle
- Google advertising options
- Google Ads setup and optimization
- Facebook and Instagram advertising options
- X advertising options
- LinkedIn advertising options
- Programmatic advertising
- Review the different platforms available for digital media
- Assess how targeting and placement options can improve response