Email communications strategy
Improve your Email communications strategy with our hub page..
Success with email marketing involves integrating all the main activities which we cover through Dave Chaffey’s CRITICAL mnemonic.
Email communications strategy quick guide
Our guidance on these permission marketing success factors is still core to an effective email communications strategy. See also the recommended links on preference centres and email targeting.
- 1. ‘Offer selective opt-in to communications’
- 2. ‘Define your value proposition’
- 3. ‘Create a layered targeting approach’
- 4. ‘Get the frequency right’
- 5. ‘Create a ‘common customer profile’
- 6. ‘Don’t make opt-out too easy’
- 7. ‘Watch don’t ask’ – use ‘Sense and Respond’ email lifecycle marketing
An email communications strategy defines the value you can offer to different target audiences through the range of different types of email to maximise response.